Noticias de Misión X
- Mié, 03/26/2014 - 18:41 – Nick Murphy
Over the last four weeks we have worked on the five main fitness components to try and improve our skills and make a progression in physical fitness.
We have undertaken activities that have been designed for NASA Astronauts who need to improve their fitness before a mission in space.
For the final week we are measuring the progressions we have made by working with a partner to complete various tasks.
• Balance – on a thin beam balance for a minute, to also improve coordination this even further can you put five cones on your head one by one and then take them off again
• Traffic Light Shuttles – Go from Blue (Start) to Red, to Yellow, to Green (each a further distance away) as quickly times as possible
• Cube – using hand eye coordination skills bounce a basketball once and try to land it into a cubed box you are 7 yards away
• Rest – stay hydrated and stretch your muscles to prevent injury
"conocimiento y percepcion" por la tripulacion "natus colerum" de la institucion educativa "AUGUSTO E. MEDINA" de Comfenalco TOLIMAMié, 03/26/2014 - 16:50 – Alexander Marti...
DISCUTIMOS, CONCLUIMOS LAS DIFERENCIAS DE CONVIVENCIA Y LOS CONFLICTOS, QUE PUEDEN TENER UNA TRIPULACIÓN, DE ASTRONAUTAS EN SUS MISIONES, CON NUESTRAS ACTIVIDADES DE MISIÓN X 2014.
MUCHAS GRACIAS A DON RAFAEL LORZA, POR DARNOS LA OPORTUNIDAD DE PARTICIPAR, GRACIAS POR LA CAPACITACIÓN DEL "GTTP" (GALILEO TEACHER TRAINIG PROGRAM), POR QUE POR MEDIO DE ELLOS SUPIMOS DE MISIÓN X, GRACIAS A NUESTRA DIRECTORA DIANA LUCIA REYES POR SU COLABORACION, AL RECTOR FELIX ANTONIO GUZMÁN POR SU APOYO, AL PROFESOR DE EDUCACIÓN FÍSICA DANIEL LOPEZ.
- Mié, 03/26/2014 - 10:08 – Sally de Cock
Year 5 finished their last science mission last week by completing Crew Asswmbly. They all wore two pairs of gloves (one very large) and then worked in teams to put together a puzzle and biuld a cup pyramid. They also sorted some statements about the Earth, Sun and Moon into true and false groups and then they ate some freeze dried astronaut ice cream and drank juice form pouches just like the astronauuts do! We learnt a lot and had great fun completing Mission X 2014.
- Mié, 03/26/2014 - 09:15 – pfudor
The last weeks we have worked with a project in Mission X. We have worked with some different subjects. Some have worked about weightlessness, training and health and others about rockets.
We also work about " Newsmoovies " that belongs to our project. We have worked with this every Wednesday.
Next week we will get our Mission X t-shirts, we will take a photograph with them on!
Nya Läroverket Bergnäset 6a