Thank you for your interest in participating with Team USA in Mission X: Train Like an Astronaut 2017! This year there are two challenges:
1) Walk Around the Earth (WATE) will be from October 3 – December 8, 2016 - Mission Completed
2) Walk to the Moon (WTTM) will be from January 16 - April 27, 2017.
Typically USA teams have joined the Walk to the Moon challenge, but both challenges are open to best fit Mission X with your school schedules.
To be considered for Team USA, please fill out the following information. Teams will be notified by at least two weeks prior to the start of each challenge.
If chosen, you will be asked to do the following:
• Complete the brief on-line training for all the team leaders at your site. The training can be found at: www.trainlikeanastronaut.org/training
• Register on the website to get a username and password for all team leaders so you can enter points and blog
• Submit at least 3 blogs on the website with words, pictures, or videos for your team(s)
• Organize your local Closing Event and/or participate in the virtual Closing Event (May 2017)
• Correspond with the Mission X team as needed
• If you have any questions, please send us an EMAIL Contact Team USA