- analyze microbial life based on research
- investigate the relationship of many everyday products to microorganisms
- examine the impact of microorganisms on daily life
- discover that microorganisms have the greatest diversity of all living organisms
- explain how microorganisms are beneficial to humans and the environment
- Shoe box or container
- Zipper seal bag
- Images or the following items:
- Blue cheese
- Swiss cheese
- Slice of bread
- Split peas or peanuts
- Coffee beans
- Picture of hot springs or geyser
- Sterile, empty container of antibiotics
- Sweaty socks
- Plastic nose or image of nose
- Per Student:
- Copy of A Microbial Box Student Section
To help out in space, scientists have designed and...
Astronauts need brains and brawn! Using your coordination, endurance...
Astronauts’ training takes into account the influence of gravity...
Food is one of the most important parts of...
In a reduced gravity environment, astronauts are unable to...
When astronauts go into space and return to Earth,...
All the things we take for granted on Earth...
Venus is the most volcanic planet in our solar...