- analyze microbial life based on research
- investigate the relationship of many everyday products to microorganisms
- examine the impact of microorganisms on daily life
- discover that microorganisms have the greatest diversity of all living organisms
- explain how microorganisms are beneficial to humans and the environment
- Shoe box or container
- Zipper seal bag
- Images or the following items:
- Blue cheese
- Swiss cheese
- Slice of bread
- Split peas or peanuts
- Coffee beans
- Picture of hot springs or geyser
- Sterile, empty container of antibiotics
- Sweaty socks
- Plastic nose or image of nose
- Per Student:
- Copy of A Microbial Box Student Section
Your MissionOne exercise device that is regularly used by...
Your MissionTo explore the Moon and Mars, astronauts must...
Your MissionIn preparation for space travel, astronauts invest many...
Your MissionLet’s HIIT the space gym and get ready...
Your MissionAstronauts in space must be able to twist,...
Your MissionAstronauts must perform physical tasks in space that...
Your MissionMicrobes live everywhere, including outer space! Scientists have...
Your MissionMicrobiologists have found that microbes can live just...